MOTIO experts are experienced in conducting different researches in both, public and commercial sectors.
The experts usually apply the quantitative analysis methods that include a documentation analysis, respondent analysis, questionnaire development, and qualitative analysis methods – in-depth interviews and focus groups. With the help of the quantitative method the social thought is elucidated, but the qualitative method helps to find an explanation regarding the issue why the society thinks so.
The main research directions:
- entrepreneurship environment research;
- investment attraction possibilities;
- support programme implementation result analysis;
- product promotion in export markets;
- sector analysis and their development tendencies;
- action plans and development strategies of municipalities.